We are delighted that you are interested in doing an internship in India!
We are always looking for interns who would like to support our work in India!
On the next pages, you will find information on what an internship at the association “Kleine Füße – Große Spuren” (engl. “Small Feet – Big Marks”) looks like as well as on how to prepare best for your internship in India! Furthermore, you will find general information on India and internship reports of former interns.
If you decide to do an internship in India at our association, you will have the opportunity to visit and support several facilities in Agra.
At the moment, one can take a look into the work at the following Indian facilities:
- the orphanage of the Sisters of Mother Theresa where our project physiotherapy is currently taking place
- the Baluganj home for homeless girls
- the schools of the archdiocese Agra, inter alia a school for disabled children
- the NGO “Help Agra” which offers free healthcare to the poor
- the NGO “agra viklang utthan samiti” which offers free corrective polio operations
The following tasks await you in the course of your internship in India:
- the monitoring of ongoing projects
- being the contact person on site
- varied work with children from 0 to 14 years, some of them with physical and/or mental impairment
- interesting collaboration with Indian organisations
- the planning and realisation of new projects
- and many more…
What we expect from you:
- you are at least 20 years old
- you can invest at least two months
- you are socially engaged and interested in foreign cultures
- ideally, you already have experience in the pedagogical area
If you are interested in an internship in India, please contact us!
Here you can find a video with some information on your internship in India!
If you would like to draw somebody’s attention to an internship in India at Kleine Füße –
Große Spuren, please print and pass this flyer!